Campaign for brand launch
- Awareness for Reinert HerzensSACHE – Cold cut made from 100% antibiotic-free livestock breads
- Active placement of the topic “multi-resistant germs”
- Positioning of Reinert as a driving force in the industry
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the use of antibiotics in livestock farming is a cause for the development of multidrug-resistant bacteria. These can also spread to humans and cause antibiotics to stop working.
- With the introduction of the product range “HerzensSACHE” in August 2018, Reinert was the first manufacturer in Germany to launch sausage products made from 100% antibiotics-free rearing and thus offers a concrete solution to this problem.
- Even before the official brand and product launch, we created targeted media attention for the issue of “multi-resistant microbes by antibiotic use in livestock farming”: press conference at the Green Week, disseminating results of our omnibus survey, exclusive interviews in specialized media.
- In the launch phase, we also supported the introduction of the HerzensSACHE products by targeting target-group-relevant B2B and B2C media.
- In 2019, the implementation of further measures will follow.
- press conference
- professional and audience media
- Social Media
- total rech: over 29 Mio. (As of november 2018)