Similar to the minimum standards for internships, there are also minimum standards for traineeships on the part of the Society of the Leading PR and Communication Agencies (GPRA). These form the basis for traineeships in GPRA member agencies. The standards underline the quality standards of the GPRA and the commitment of the leading German communication agencies for transparent and good training conditions.
- 12-18 months, depending on knowledge
- Professional customer contact, insight into customer service
- Supervision of service providers
- Planning / controlling customer projects
- Total Economic Context of Agencies / Principles of Profitability
- Project and time management, team collaboration
The communications industry is experiencing constant change. Member agencies of the GPRA are reorienting themselves and expanding their portfolio. At the same time, the technical requirements change. Accordingly, the following points are a snapshot.
- Foundations of practice-relevant strategic planning / conception
- Understanding integrated communication
- Overview of all areas of communication (including audiovisual communication)
- Storytelling & Content Marketing (cross-channel)
- Learning operational work in communication
- Dealing with texts / evaluation of text quality (channel-independent, internal and external)
- Overview and professional handling of influencers (journalists / bloggers / Youtube influencers, micro-audiences, etc.)
- Practice digital communication
- Aquire knowledge on media monitoring & social media monitoring incl. Qualitative evaluation methods / communication controlling
- Create presentations
- Regular feedback discussions (for professional and personal development)
- Permanent supervisor / contact person
- Structured training offers
- Binding education plan
Unsolicited applications for internships will be accepted by e-mail or mail.Please send us a cover letter, your CV, relevant certificates and the earliest possible entrance date!
Note on privacy:
Please note that an application is generally possible by e-mail or post. The processing of your personal data provided in the course of the application process is earmarked. If we have filled a vacancy, we will keep applications for a maximum of six more months, as applicants may file a claim based on the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). In individual cases (eg travel expenses) the legal storage periods apply. In accordance with article 15 GDPR you have the right to demand from us extensive information about the data stored with us. Further information is available on request.